Wednesday, March 11, 2015

TurboFire Beachbody ON DEMAND!


Was feeling ambitious tonight and decided to workout again... With Beachbody ON DEMAND I was able to give TurboFire a try. I LOVED IT and am officially hooked!! I was so sweaty afterwards but it was so much fun!! My daughter was even dancing along with me! The music is great and Chalene keeps you fired up throughout the whole workout. If you are looking to lose weight with a fun and unique program this is for you. This 90-day program is packed with kickboxing drills, aerobic exercises, and intense intervals perfectly choreographed to the hottest music, so you stay motivated to push hard and get awesome results. I will be doing a Challenge Group in April 2015 for this program so if you are interested reach out to me and we can reach those goals you have to improve your health and fitness together! 

E-Mail: BBcoachsteph7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment