Monday, March 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme! Starting Round 2

Starting my second round of the 21 Day Fix Extreme program today! So happy with my results the first round I am going another 21 Days!! I will also be trying TurboFire on days I feel like I have the energy to workout twice in a day. This will give me the opportunity to try another Beachbody program. Now with Beachbody ON DEMAND it makes it super convenient to try it out! 

After my first round of the 21 Day Fix Extreme I lost 9.5 pounds! Not only am I lighter, but I'm starting to get more definition in my abs, arms, and legs! It's amazing! But best of all I feel the best I have in a long, long time. I have more energy, feel more confident, and as a result can be a better parent to my children. If you want to better your life in more ways than one reach out to me because I can help you with your health and fitness goals! 


No comments:

Post a Comment