Tuesday, March 31, 2015

FREE FACEBOOK CHALLENGE GROUP


Hi everyone! Over the past few months I have made some very big changes in my fitness and eating habits. My husband and I made the decision after my son was born to start living a more active and healthier lifestyle. It was the best decision I could have ever made! I have decided to start sharing what I have learned with others. I have learned so much from others in my journey to get healthier and as a result have lost almost 40 pounds!!! 
*
I am looking for women to join with me to get fit and healthy. I am still on my journey to get fit and accountability is everything! I would like to take this journey with others and support them as they reach their health and fitness goals too! 
*
I will be hosting a FREE Fit & Happy Mommas Fitness and Clean Eating Challenge Group on Facebook! Date is to be determined based on the number of people interested :) Together we can help create the changes you are looking for!!
Please contact me if you are interested :) 
E-mail: BBcoachsteph7@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=11019306

No comments:

Post a Comment