Saturday, February 21, 2015

What is the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology?


Since I started Beachbody's 21 Day Fix program and drinking Shakeology people have been asking me more and more questions about it. People are impressed with the results I have gotten in such a short amount of time. Because anyone who knows me knows I have struggled with weight loss my whole life. I am always so happy to tell people about this program because IT WORKS and anyone can do it!

What I like to say is that The 21 Day Fix is a nutrition and fitness program designed to help anyone achieve their health goals! Easy to follow 30 minute workouts and portion control make it possible to see fast results! UP to 15 pounds in just 21 DAYS!!! 

I absolutely LOVE that the workouts are only 30 minutes because I am a working Mom (Registered Nurse), going to Graduate school, and have 2 babies under 2! I have very little time for myself, but I can always find at least 30 minutes to exercise. You push yourself as hard as you can for 30 minutes and you can get out and on with your day! Simple and fast! 

When I looked at the meal planning guide for the 21 Day Fix I was amazed at how simple it was to follow. I did not realize how awful I was at portion control. I was notorious for skipping meals and then pigging out at the next one. I was doing everything wrong. With the container system, you learn how to create healthy portions simply with portion control containers. It shows you how to eat whatever you want, in the right amounts, so you can reach your goals fast. I love how there is now point or calorie counting. Just eat what fits in those containers! SIMPLE!

As important as working out everyday and eating healthy are to losing weight I attribute ALOT of the success I have had with SHAKEOLOGY. Once I started drinking Shakeology I noticed a lot of changes right away. I had a lot more energy, my breast milk supply increased, my skin looked healthier, my hair and nails were stronger, and it curbed my junk food cravings. It is my daily dose of dense nutrition that tastes so yummy it feels like a cheat meal. I always tell people it is SO MUCH MORE than a protein shake. I love it because it is packed with SUPERFOODS that we all should be eating everyday, but typically don't. It's a nutrition shake that can help with weight loss as well as optimizing your health! I cannot imagine going without this for even one day now that I have added it to my daily routine. 

Deciding to add the portion control meal plan, 30 minute workouts, and Shakeology to my life was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I am now down 28 pounds and know I will keep it off with the lifestyle changes I have made thanks to this program and Beachbody. If I was able to succeed anyone can! Please reach out to me if you want to start this journey too and we can reach the goals you have together! We have a challenge group starting up on Facebook on March 2nd that can help you get the results you want. LET'S DO THIS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment