Tuesday, February 24, 2015

March 21 Day Fix Challenge Group


MARCH CHALLENGE GROUP

Want to get healthier or lose weight? After my first round of the 21 Day Fix I lost almost 15 pounds! I have never felt better physically and mentally. I have more energy, my clothes fit great, and I have more confidence. If you want all of these positive changes in your life too then join our 21 Day Fix March Challenge Group on Facebook! We will provide motivation, inspiration, meal planning tips, recipes, accountability, and 1:1 coaching to help you get the best results possible. Having a Beachbody Coach and starting this program was the best decision I could have ever made to better myself and my family. You can e-mail me at swhite163@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more. Let's reach those fitness goals together and commit to living a healthy lifestyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment