Tuesday, April 14, 2015

21 DAY FIX CHALLENGE GROUP!


Want to lose weight, gain confidence, get ready for summer, tone up, or all of the above? Then I want YOU to join our 21 Day Fix Challenge Group! 30 minute workouts from home, a month's worth of Shakeology, following the meal plan, and having me as your coach will help you achieve your goals! 
*
The next 3 people to sign up today will get a FREE PRIZE!!!!! This challenge group will provide motivation, accountability, meal planning ideas, recipe ideas, and fitness tips to help you on your journey! This program has helped me lose 40 pounds since December and I know anyone can be successful with it! I have tried every program under the sun to try and lose weight and this is the first one that worked for me! Who's in? No more excuses and just do it!! We all have busy lives, but your health is invaluable so make time for it!! You will not be sorry smile emoticon 


E-mail me at BBcoachsteph7@gmail.com and let's reach those goals together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment